We inspect, test and service all types of lifting equipment, load restraint equipment and safety at height equipment, supplying comprehensive inspection reports and test certification in line with current regulations and legislation. We also provide a specialist Lift and Shift service removing or installing heavy equipment.
We can carry out repairs of all lifting equipment, including hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and test most lifting equipment such as lifting beams, containers and winches. The majority of our services can be undertaken in-house at our Middlesbrough depot, but if required, we can perform on-site repairs, inspection and testing at our clients' base of operation. Whatever is most convenient for you, on-site testing is more suitable for larger equipment that cannot be transported easily.
Our Tests and Inspections Include:
- LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998) six monthly and annual inspections
- Load testing of lifting equipment, including Deck ‘A’ frames, modules, and containers
- Lifting and Safety at Height PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) inspections
- Working Load Limit (WLL) tests for welded, fabricated or modified lifting equipment to achieve legal certification as fit for use
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) and Non-Destructive
- Testing (NDT) of lifting points
- NDT or destructive tests of slings
- Modular Weighing / Centre of Gravity calculations to determine the weight of containers and modules, and the design and selection of slings for safe lifting
- Bespoke testing and manufacture of bespoke testing equipment
If lifting equipment fails a test or inspection, we will recommend and provide a cost for either a repair or a replacement which we can supply. We also repair, manufacture, sell and hire all types of lifting equipment. We test, service and repair lifting equipment on-site, or in-house at our Middlesbrough depot, according to our customers’ requirements.
Lifting Equipment Tested
We test a vast range of lifting equipment including:
- General lifting equipment including chain blocks, beam clamps, lever hoists and chain slings
- Electric, pneumatic, chain and rope hoists
- Lifting beams and runway beams
- Winches, including capstan winches
- Deck ‘A’ Frames/ROV launch systems
- Chain blocks, lever hoists, chain slings and rope hoists
- Containers and Modules
- Hiab Lorry mounted cranes
- Lifting Points
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipment, such as rams, jacks and lifts
To book a test or inspection, or to discuss a repair, please contact us on tel. 01642 455 920 or by email. firstname.lastname@example.org.