Shaw Lifting is the only manufacturer of Steel Wire Rope and Chain Slings on Teesside.
Investment in our own hydraulic wire rope presses means that we can manufacture to order Wire Rope Slings up to 10 tonnes WLL (Working Load Limit) on a single leg.
We manufacture to our customers’ requirements, bespoke Wire Rope Slings in Single or Multi-Leg configuration to almost any length with terminations by Thimble or Soft Eye, Fused and Taper or by Resin Socketing, and we are specialists in the termination of Wire Ropes with Spelter Sockets by Wirelock® resin.
Further investment in our own specialist machinery also allows us to produce Polyester Webbing Slings to our customers’ requirements.
- Wire Rope Slings up to 28mm, single and multi-leg slings, terminating in soft or hard eyes. We can also produce plaited, endless and hand-spliced termination slings
- Polyester Webbing Slings, up to ten tonnes WLL in-house
- Chain Slings – single and multi-leg slings from grade 80 or 100 chain and components
- Load restraint systems including loadbinders, chain and cargo straps
- Socketed wire rope with spelter sockets by Wirelock®
If you can’t find what you are looking for please look at our Products page, as we can also supply from stock, or source a vast range of products and equipment for safe lifting, load restraint and safe working at height.
If you would like to discuss your requirements for a bespoke product, or to get a price, please contact us on
tel. 01642 455 920 or by email. firstname.lastname@example.org.